- We evaluated the need for a new building
- We distributed our first funding proposal calling for donations to buy land
- Land was acquired
- Built the boundary wall and two storerooms
- The South African project consultant arrived in Mauritania
- Secured the South African brickmaking machine, Hydrofoam
- Prepared the site and started digging trenches.
- Transported the brickmaking machine to the village. The first bricks were made on November 27.
- Construction starts
- 22,000 bricks produced
- The super structure is completed
- Completed the iron structures for the roof
- The paving starts
- The manholes for the plumbing are installed
- The blocks for the roof are made and ready
- The roof for the main building has been concreted